Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Facts

1. People think I’m quiet and shy. If you really know me, you that’s not the case – I’m just very selective; If I have something to say, believe me, I’ll say it.

2. My email address is still my college nickname. Webster Andretti. Webster for the dictionary because I’m a storehouse of useless knowledge. And Andretti because of a lapse in my good judgment in driving home from a sorority event. I raced a friend down winding Pennsylvania roads going way way too fast. (and darn it, if I had just cut through that gas station parking lot at the corner instead of waiting for the light to turn green, I could’ve beat her too!!)

3. I can quote Disney’s “Aladdin” and “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves” pretty much from beginning to end. Some of my favorites are “PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS – itty bitty living space” “in case of emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here, anywhere. Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet – WE’RE OUTTA HERE” “I’m gonna cut your heart out with a spoon!” “Why a spoon cousin, why not an axe or a ... Because it’s dull you twit, it’ll hurt more.” “I had a very sad childhood. I ought to tell you about it sometime. It’s amazing I’m sane”. I could go on, but I’ll stop now.

4. I miss Bree’s puppy days. She was such a cute little thing.

5. Bree is named after a character in one of my favorite book series (Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series). According to the books “bree” is a Scottish word for “a great disturbance.” She is that – you should hear her snore.


No comments:

Post a Comment